Saturday, December 15, 2007

December's Lost Songs


Each month I plan on displaying 3 Lost tracks from artists that not many have heard...this months tracks are from STATIC of PLAYA f. AALIYAH, MYA & GWEN STEFANI.
STATIC of PLAYA f. AALIYAH - I AM MUSIC (prod. by Timbaland)
The first, I AM MUSIC, features the sexy AALIYAH at the song's end. I almost forgot how much I loved Aaliyah when I heard this one! The song sonunds as if it could be released today.
***(EDIT March 2008)WOW. I am shocked now that STATIC was just found dead in his Kentucky home. That is very strange and sad that this happened.***
MYA - SERIOUS (Prod. By Akon)
MYA's SERIOUS is another unreleased track from LIBERATION. Frankly, it sounds better than alot of the others...
GWEN STEFANI - CANDYLAND (Prod. by the Neptunes)
CANDYLAND is not HQ, but the beat is close. I can see why this one is unreleased. Anyway, have a listen.

1 comment:

Quick said...

thanks for always coming with the rare music! This is one of my fav music places-