Monday, November 12, 2007

Who Sang It Better..."Happily Never After"

With the news that Nicole's new album is not being released til next year (and the leaking of the full album) I've learned that Nicole still isn't done with the song-stealing thing. First, it was DON'T CHA, previously sung by TORI ALAMAZE in 2004, then she takes the beat from CHILLI's STRAIGHT JACK and uses it for Whatever U Like, and finally, she redoes BACKSTREET BOY's "Happily Never After" (on my site this May.) Although the song is in a different key, the lyrics are exactly the same. I donno. I like both versions myself, but I kinda wish Nicole would consider making music for herself (hence the reason of her album NEVER coming out...) Listen for yourself.
Backstreet Boys - "Happily Never After"
Nicole S. - "Happily Never After"

1 comment:

maggie carter said...

me encantan los Backstreet boys.