Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Introducing...Jessi Malay

Jessi Malay is a former member of the girl group NO SECRETS (best known for their remake of KIDS IN AMERICA) who is now set to release her first R&B/Hip-Hop self titled album. The first single, GIMMIE featuring LIL SCRAPPY was released late last year and did not spark enough intrest for an album release...the next single, entitled BOOTY BANGS is a hot, late night Crunk song that will definitely get you on your feet. Personally, GIMMIE has been in and out of my MP3 player for a few months now and this new song is kinda hot...take a chance with JESSI MALAY.
GIMMIE f. Lil Scrappy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think booty bangs is pretty hot! thanks Jordan!

Anonymous said...

I'm Liking both of them Thanks.

Eric Sanchez said...

Heyy.. My name is Eric. I was wondering if you could find an unreleased song by Jessi Malay (besides "On You") and send it to me. my email is e19476llee@gmail.com

I want to hear her song "King", or "I Dont Wanna Share", "Check Please", "Invisible" or really any of her unreleased songs

Thank you for your time,
Eric (:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!