Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Usher - Masterpiece Collection

Okay so I was searchin the net for the past few hours and I came across to a GREAT selection of UNRELEASED Usher songs! A fellow blogger put together this album in time for the summer and the release of Usher's next studio album...not sure if this next one will go DIAMOND, but in the mean time, download this MASTERPIECE COLLECTION.
1. I Heard A Rumour
2. Shawty (feat. Cristal Ray & Guerilla Black)
3. Wifey (feat. Pharrell)
4. Makin' It Hott (feat. Rico Love)
5. Don't Take It Personal
6. Anything (feat. Jay-Z & Pharrell)
7. Doin' The Most
8. It Is What It Is
9. She's Got The Part
10. Heavy
11. Superstar
12. Dot Com
13. I Swear I'm In Love
14. Dreamin'
15. You'll Be In My Heart
16. Whatever I Want (feat. Mike Jones)
17. Do It 2 Me (feat. Snoop Dogg)
18. Gotta Getcha Remix (Jermaine Dupri feat. Usher)
19. Sweat
20. What You Sayin (feat. Rico Love)
Part One
* The only other song I would have included was SWEET LIES...*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gonna give this a try.:) thank you!