Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rihanna - "Shut Up & Drive" , "Breakin' Dishes" , "Say It" & "Good Girl Gone Bad"

Such a shame that RIHANNA's album had to leak soooo soon before the release date. Something tells me that someone's fixin to get a lawsuit...Anyway, all in all, the album aint that bad. I don't know. I've never been able to make it through any of RIHANNA's albums because there are some songs I really can't picture her singing (I.E. UNFAITHFUL...) GOOD GIRL GONE BAD is, by far, the best yet. Below are some of the highlights of the album:
Good Girl Gone Bad:
I really dig this one...sounds a lot like IRREPLACEABLE.
Shut Up & Drive
I heard this was supposed to be the second single. Poppy and upbeat...
Breakin' Dishes
http://www.zshare.net/audio/04-rihanna-breakin_dishes-osc-mp3-vq9.html
Like this one...it reminds me of NELLY FURTADO's MANEATER.
Say It
This is Rihanna as I like her...smooth, ridin' music...

No comments: