Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon For Long (HQ Album Cuts)



Finally, the album is leaking. Maroon 5's new album, entitled IT WON'T BE SOON FOR LONG is set for a May 22nd release. Not only am I excited about the album, I have plans on buying it because the four songs I've listened to are the bomb. (And, not to mention, the last album was great also). Not much growth from the guys, which is okay considering their sound is signature. Download below (check out my ratings also).
Wake Up Call
The sceduled second single. Its okay...not my favorite out of the bunch but is managable. Sounds a bit like THIS LOVE but slower for my tastes...
Back At Your Door
My definite favorite. It sounds like something JOSS STONE should have a duet with...but it also sounds like an emotional LINDA PERRY piece...Im loving this one.
Can't Stop
A very fun track. Its fast--faster than Maroon 5's speed anyway. Sounds like PUNK ROCK with FUNK...
Won't Go Home Without You
Sounds like SHE WILL BE LOVED but more 80's influenced. I really like this chill track. COOL.
Credit: Musical Groove

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Maroon 5! At last there are new leaks! :-) thanks Jordan!