Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fall Out Boy- "This Aint A Scene" (Kanye West RMX) & "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"

Fall Out Boy f. Kanye West - "This Aint A Scene" RMX (No Skips)
http://www.zshare.net/download/this-aint-a-scenejordanexclusives-blogspot-com-wma.html
Okay, we have all heard Fall Out Boy's THIS AINT A SCENE, ITS AN ARMRACE. I'm sure many have heard the Kanye West remix (which is so hot by the way). The one i downloaded skipped a bit though. I've edited this version (no skips) and it sounds soooo good. If you havent heard it, check it out.
Fallout Boy - "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"
Plus, their second single "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" (Thanks For The Memories) sounds nice too. Not sure but its supposed to be co-produced by BABYFACE...(correct me if wrong:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=dvd lab pro 2.3 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg